As I mentioned a few posts back, the temperature can very quickly drop here in Suzhou. In the last couple of days, we've gone from quite warm, humid days where we've used the air conditioning regularly, to a drop of at least 5 degrees cooler. It's days like these when you realise how cold Suzhou can get, and that when people keep telling you that it gets really cold that you start to believe them.
On another topic - here's an interesting widipedia article on funny words. Apparently words like underpants (and simply pants), duck, megaphone, weasel, spleen and the 'Wankel rotary engine' are inherently funny... if you're not laughing now as you read this, there's something wrong with you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hehe
Actually this reminds me of a card game I used to play with my high school friends. It was called 'dumbhead'. The rules were that each person had to play a card and say an inherently funny word. The actual value of the card was completely irrelevent. If someone laughed then they got the pack. If you ran out of cards you won. Or else we would just keep playing until we fell asleep.
I remember I could usually get a laugh with 'creame cheese'.
he he he... cream cheese.... he he he
Post a Comment