Well, I've enjoyed a week and a bit's holiday, where I was lucky enough to get home to Australia for all of 5 days to see Andrew and Jen's wedding and visit friends and family... Then flew back to China and together with Trace went to nearby Hangzhou, which is a picturesque Chinese city located on a lake. It's been a great break from everyday life here and I loved catching up with everyone in Australia, and Tracey and I enjoyed taking it easy in Hangzhou. I'll put up a few photos on my flickr site if you're interested.
I have some very special friends back in Australia and seeing many of them and kicking back to see the great AFL grand final was fantastic. See you all again hey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey did you know that 50 000 australians watched the wrong match on Fox Sport? They didn't have the rights so they played last years final with the same teasm but opposite result. weird eh?
yeah - there's some stupid people out there... they were probably mostly inebriated...
'twas good to see you again, even if only for a short time.
Go the Eagles!
Post a Comment