
I was just helping a Chinese friend today to translate a menu into English. She'd had a go at it, and then I checked it and used my basic knowledge of Chinese characters to see if it made sense. It was pretty funny, but I tidied it up as much as I could. I must say though I felt really tempted to throw in the odd surprise word like 'penis' or 'nose' or something... mind you, those sort of delicacies could be pretty believable here anyway.
Anyway, I just did a quick google search on Chinglish menus and found this nice surprise!!

2 comments:
Is this a restaurant menu or a spell to cast out (or bring forth) demons?
Hi Andy
I tried calling your mobile on boxing day but couldn't get through. Just wanted to pass on seasons greetings. Have a good English New Year!
What about James Brown? I'm figuring you're on holidays somewhere exotic. Take care. Phil C
Post a Comment