That's so rofound. And what a basketball looking basketball it is too.
is that true Russ? well congratulations!
i feel so inadequate that I coudln't even spell profound earlier. And you all probably thought I was making a bad joke.
yeah i thought it was a pun muzz. Russ is that really true? Does Donna appreciate the basketball reference with that? I suspect she might have to discipline you for that.
It must be true - i read it on the internet
it is true.... cool eh
I've got some questions for you Internet News Confirmer....Let's start with what the hell happened to Anna Nicole Smith's son???!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's so rofound.
And what a basketball looking basketball it is too.
is that true Russ? well congratulations!
i feel so inadequate that I coudln't even spell profound earlier. And you all probably thought I was making a bad joke.
yeah i thought it was a pun muzz. Russ is that really true? Does Donna appreciate the basketball reference with that? I suspect she might have to discipline you for that.
It must be true - i read it on the internet
it is true.... cool eh
I've got some questions for you Internet News Confirmer....Let's start with what the hell happened to Anna Nicole Smith's son???!!!
Post a Comment