wo - the first photo that loaded was gareth gave me a bit of a scare,then was relieved to see the familiar face - and I never knew (or had forgotten ) you were born in NZ?!
Because everyone's too slack to translate it. Don't worry about those other people either - not one of them has worked here the whole six months that I have - all former employees. Another example of the mix between shoddy advertising and lazy updating of information...
6 comments:
wow - you have ten years experience! (and five months actually teaching...) talk it up!
I know - we're all getting older, and um, more experienced!!
wo - the first photo that loaded was gareth gave me a bit of a scare,then was relieved to see the familiar face - and I never knew (or had forgotten ) you were born in NZ?!
How come yours in the only one in English?
Because everyone's too slack to translate it. Don't worry about those other people either - not one of them has worked here the whole six months that I have - all former employees. Another example of the mix between shoddy advertising and lazy updating of information...
Not so lazy updating -- my info was removed pretty damn sharpish. ;)
Post a Comment