Here's a couple more of the photos from our Vietnam trip. I'm forever taking photos of scenery, buildings and the environment. But I think these capture the typical image of Vietnam.
Absolutely captures the essence of Vietnam! As soon as I saw them I instantly had the feeling I had when I was there and I could even smell the smells that are associated only with Vietnam. (Or maybe with all Asian countries?) A full on sense memory moment kicked off by your photos.....well done!
However....i am also craving some creative outlets, inspiration etc so that may have something to do with it...
3 comments:
Is Nancy putting live crabs into a mortar and pestle in that photo?
Absolutely captures the essence of Vietnam! As soon as I saw them I instantly had the feeling I had when I was there and I could even smell the smells that are associated only with Vietnam. (Or maybe with all Asian countries?) A full on sense memory moment kicked off by your photos.....well done!
However....i am also craving some creative outlets, inspiration etc so that may have something to do with it...
mmm... crunchy crab stuff
Post a Comment