you are totally trolling that forum. leave the poor metal kiddies alone man. roooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Who cares what it's about? Does it have to be about something? I hate it and decline further invitations to think about it.As DJfoo says, leave the kiddies alone. Find something more constructive to do - and get your hands out of your pants.
yeah I reckon there's a bit of a troll inside me just waiting to get out.... but those kiddies have got it coming... little 19 year old upstarts!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you are totally trolling that forum. leave the poor metal kiddies alone man. roooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
Who cares what it's about? Does it have to be about something? I hate it and decline further invitations to think about it.
As DJfoo says, leave the kiddies alone. Find something more constructive to do - and get your hands out of your pants.
yeah I reckon there's a bit of a troll inside me just waiting to get out.... but those kiddies have got it coming... little 19 year old upstarts!!
Post a Comment