05 September 2007

photos and videos

With the demise of flickr here in China, and my recent discovery of facebook, I've been uploading pictures (both old and new) and some recent videos - just a few small ones about China to my facebook page.

I think anyone who is reading this is probably already a Facebook member, but if your not and want to see some of this stuff, go to:

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=598971482

In the meantime, here's a treat that I'm sure most of you have already seen. Even so, you need to watch it again...

2 comments:

matt said...

Hey that's sad about flickr but fingers crossed on facebook staying alive. That girl has been the number one youtube video for two weeks and I just think she was nervous and her point about american children needing to see maps of the world in their classrooms probably has something to it. bah who cares, all Americans are stupid - that's how they got to the moon.

Anonymous said...

Apparently the figure is wrong (about the amount of Americans that can't find themselves - on a map) but yeah. What an airhead.

Go Facebook! Woot!