OK... very quiet around these parts lately, and this post is hardly going to change this. All my blogging is now going on only in my head, and not making it to here!
Anyway, on one of my constant fascinations - the Great FireWall of C H I N A... would someone open these sites and email me with the contents (neither works here - they are blocked of course):
www.greatfirewallofchina.org/test/ (if this doesn't work - maybe take off the /test/ etc)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_notable_ websites_blocked_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China
http://my.opera.com/aloha_found/blog/2007/05/17/my-opera-community-is-blocked-in-china-due-to-gfw
Just interested ;)
Oh, and for some reason, one of my "friendly" sites allows me to read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Shield_Project - This is very, very scary. Please read this to create awareness! This may explain why a lot of my emails have not been working lately.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
bah. I'm blocked. Must have been my post about that eastern religious figure guy from that other country who visited Australia.
My blog-ish is blocked! What's with that?
Then again, maybe I should be proud.
you've been sending emails?
Which email address do you want them sent to you on?
thomarse
You should send them to andrewgilroy@mail.com. He can't post comments on his own blog. I guess he could always post another post though.
C'arn the Lions!
Post a Comment