Eeew nasty, but I just had to watch it one more time. Many words were racing through my brain as I watched that: constipation, delusion, anguish, convulsions, spasmodic, goofy...
And is that a cast left-dude is wearing? And how does that guy in the back put up with that rubbish?
not sure what to make of that. i know it's 2 minutes of my life i'll never get back. happy birthday g funk. 35 eh! only 5 to go til the big 40. i want to cry, we're not that far behind you.
8 comments:
Eeew nasty, but I just had to watch it one more time. Many words were racing through my brain as I watched that: constipation, delusion, anguish, convulsions, spasmodic, goofy...
And is that a cast left-dude is wearing? And how does that guy in the back put up with that rubbish?
My thoughts exactly Wurly. That guy in the back must be soooo sick of the Backstreet Boys. (This is the Backstreet Boys isn't it?)
It is indeed hilarious and thanks for showing us yet again. But I know I'll have that damn song in my head for the next 48 hours.
Happy birthday by the way. Sending you a e-hug with subtle pat on backside.
not sure what to make of that. i know it's 2 minutes of my life i'll never get back. happy birthday g funk. 35 eh! only 5 to go til the big 40. i want to cry, we're not that far behind you.
happy birthday bro. those guys are priceless.
hey RG, is that Reg Grundy?
Happy belated b-day!!!!
students of yours perhaps? nice coaching. And a big happy April is the best month to be born birthday!
Yeah. Teahc your students to sing a bit of Stereolab. Hang on, that won't be too demanding.
Maybe you could get them playing Stairway to Heaven or even Khe Sanh.
Post a Comment