Cool kid, and for those interested in trivia - She's my 3rd cousin once removed (or possibly 4th cousin once removed). Because Russ is my third cousin (or is that 4th cousin?)... Anyway - I know that sounds as though I come from Tasmania, but I can assure you that there are hundreds and thousands of 3rd and 4th cousins out there and most people don't even know who they are!
2 comments:
Cool kid, and for those interested in trivia - She's my 3rd cousin once removed (or possibly 4th cousin once removed). Because Russ is my third cousin (or is that 4th cousin?)... Anyway - I know that sounds as though I come from Tasmania, but I can assure you that there are hundreds and thousands of 3rd and 4th cousins out there and most people don't even know who they are!
aawww. ishy cusy lishle baaabeeee
Post a Comment