I love watching people dance. Not that this clip has the most inspiring dancers... but there's something about the unique expression that everyone has when they dance, that makes certain film clips really watchable for me. I used to love all the Deee-lite film clips - that woman had some crazy moves (and I'm not just talking about 'Groove is in the Heart').
5 comments:
those people are ... DANCING!
I like that song - is it by a good band?
Yeah - Mahogany - I haven't heard much of their stuff, but some very good music friends of mine hold that album from 2006 in high regard...
I love watching people dance. Not that this clip has the most inspiring dancers... but there's something about the unique expression that everyone has when they dance, that makes certain film clips really watchable for me. I used to love all the Deee-lite film clips - that woman had some crazy moves (and I'm not just talking about 'Groove is in the Heart').
I understand you've got some pretty crazy moves yourself, Wurly
Post a Comment