I was going to add a proper entry for this... maybe I shouldn't now?
Yeah - we have a great deal of online communication. I've told my mum in the past to make sure she emails both of us, so I don't have to forward the email on to Tracey everytime.... but still I figure that's better than some people who morph into one email address... I still like to be one person, even though "the two will become one" as they say....
I one from you - replying to Mr Haas regarding M Ward. I haven't had any error messages when I email you. Not yet at least.
I think you're being watched. Maybe not by the government there, but by someone. I suspect you are just a microscopic cog in a catastrophic plan, designed and directed by his red right hand.
6 comments:
A bit cold there eh Wurly?
do you two always communicate with each other across the blogsphere - even though you're sitting in the same room.
Or is it just a tactic to make your blogs look popular?
I was going to add a proper entry for this... maybe I shouldn't now?
Yeah - we have a great deal of online communication. I've told my mum in the past to make sure she emails both of us, so I don't have to forward the email on to Tracey everytime.... but still I figure that's better than some people who morph into one email address... I still like to be one person, even though "the two will become one" as they say....
I just do it to boost his comments!!
by the way, everyone - my email hasn't worked for about 3 days now... don't know if you can even email me - can someone try and tell me what happens?
andrewgilroy@mail.com
A
I one from you - replying to Mr Haas regarding M Ward. I haven't had any error messages when I email you. Not yet at least.
I think you're being watched. Maybe not by the government there, but by someone. I suspect you are just a microscopic cog in a catastrophic plan, designed and directed by his red right hand.
Post a Comment