Bloggin' hell... Blogger's down again - has been for about 4 or 5 days. Damn you people (raises fist in the air)!!! I can evidently post, but can't view the site. Luckily that will still allow me to put a coded message in my blog entry, to let everyone know that “capitalism is your best friend”... he he he...
In the meantime, why not join our new Flicker group - "the Everyday Mundane" - it's not inspired by the everyday beautiful, in fact it's not inspired at all. If you have photos that are unimaginative, banal, mundane, worthless, boring or craptacular (as Jonno put it)... then feel free to jam up that site with photos. The photo that accompanies this post is one I've submitted. It's a stunning photo in my mind, imaginatively titled “bathroom scene”...
I'm out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wow! that's so profoundly mundane
down down dirty boring people
Post a Comment