08 May 2007

don't do it


Nancy and I have been discussing this issue many times and this week came up with our own solution. I knocked up my own version of the famous stickman "don't do it" - 10 minutes with Illustrator and presto! The message basically says, "Don't urinate in the elevators. Don't let your children or animals urinate in the elevators. This is a disgusting habit." I was so happy with my results that I quickly knocked up a few others in the series: "no farting", "no mullets" and "get your hand off it"... I'll add these in another entry. Anyway, Trace is going to hopefully laminate the image and we'll put it up in our lift tomorrow.

9 comments:

Wurly said...

I wonder if it's just my computer - but that red sign is appearing blue in the image. Weirdest thing, because I uploaded it as a jpg and it's definitely red in any other program that I open the file as...

Anonymous said...

Try doing it in blue and see if it comes out as red. I also like how the urine seems to be coming from his little finger.

Could we suggest some more "don't" signs? Or maybe we should have a competition. Yeah. That sounds like fun.

Wurly said...

go ahead muzz-dudey-man

nancyshack said...

hey wurly, you must be looking at this same time as me! I tried to call you but your phone must be out of credit.

Wurly said...

I (heart) u Nancy...

Aaah - the wonders of modern-day online correspondence...

nancyshack said...

awwwww ain't he sweet?

Anonymous said...

I constantly find it weird how you two correspond by blog when I presume you're sitting in the same room.

matt said...

Love it.

jnxyz said...

so - update time - did the sign work? last a week?